Posted in Cryptocurrency

Inverse transactions in the blockchain with EthereumCard

In the universe of cryptocurrencies, we are accustomed to an essential characteristic, irreversible payments. For a high percentage of adopters of crypto coins and tokens,…

Continue Reading...
Posted in Bitcoin (BTC) Cryptocurrency

Only 1.3% of Transactions are Payments in 2019

Research by Chainalysis finds that only 1.3% of bitcoin transactions so far in 2019 came from merchants. The remaining 98.7% of volume is all on…

Continue Reading...